As a Reiki practitioner, not only will you take pride in the type of work you are doing, but you can make a difference in the quality of lives in others. Reiki stones, together with Reiki symbols, can help you practice Reiki healing to enhance the healing process.
What Are Reiki Stones?
These stones are used by practitioners during Reiki Healing to help in healing and restoration of balance in the recipient’s life.
What Are These Stones Used For?
It’s important to note that there are recommended stones depending on the Chakra that needs work. There are seven major Chakras of the physical body and each one of them has recommended stones. Each chakra is associated with a particular area of the body and a color of the spectrum. Stones are used for clearing, revitalizing, and healing.
The Buying Guide
Before you decide to purchase any of the Reiki stones, you need to familiarize yourself with the major Chakras and its associated colors. Here is a list that you can use as reference:
- Crown – The colors connected to this chakra are violet or golden white.
- Third Eye – The color connected to this chakra is indigo.
- Throat – The color connected to this chakra is blue.
- Heart – The colors connected to this chakra are pink and green.
- Solar Plexus – The color connected to this chakra is yellow.
- Sacral – The colors connected to this chakra are orange or blue-green .
- Base – The colors connected to this chakra are red and black.
As an alternative, you can just buy a clear quartz stone because it will work on all Chakras.
Where To Buy
There are online stores that carry Reiki stones or Reiki crystals. It is a good idea to purchase them from a website that focuses on Reiki. Many of these stores are offering stones that are engraved with Reiki symbols to give a stronger effect.
Considerations In Choosing Your Stone
The beauty and power of stones and crystals have been sought after, from the times of Tutankhamen to the modern pieces of Cartier and Faberge.
You can start with a very straightforward collection of stones. Small tumbled stones are good in crystal healing. Choose stones that are not too heavy when placed on the body but won’t be so small that you can lose easily. Flatter stones will stay in place more securely than rounder ones. You should aim to gather at least two crystal stones of each spectrum color. Note that they do not have to be the same type of stone.
In addition, note that:
- Whether a crystal is clear or battered, it will have the same internal orderliness and potential for healing.
- Crystals can be hard, while others may scratch very easily. Even hard crystals may be brittle, so handle them with care.
- Large, single stones along with tumbled stones are useful as meditative tools. Work with one or two that you are attracted to and that you feel happy with. It is better to work with a selected few than with many stones and not knowing how to use them.